We Miss You!
Although we don’t have a firm date for re-opening, we are hoping the government instructs us in due course. Once an announcement has been made then we will of course be in touch with further information. We know that many of our members are missing the club and we can assure you, that we are missing seeing you all too.
During lockdown we have been busy ensuring that once we do re-open, the clubs will be safe for our members and staff. Some changes that we will be making include:
- We are altering the layout of some areas to better enable social distancing and we ask that members adhere to government advice.
- We encourage members to use face coverings in areas where social distancing may be difficult when using the club, such as corridors.
- Members will be asked to wipe down any gym equipment after each use with anti-bacterial spray.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser stations around the club.
- Any areas which we feel we cannot open safely will remain closed for now.
- Water fountains will be out of action in the short term and members asked to bring their own drinks with them.
- Members will be asked to not bring sweat towels with them to the club.
- And finally, we are asking that if you have any symptoms of CV-19, however mild, then please don’t come to the club.
Lockdown will soon be over but clearly, it’s important that we all now learn to live with the virus for the foreseeable future and so your cooperation and common sense will be appreciated. It’s more important than ever that we are fit and healthy and that our immune systems are strong. We look forward to seeing you soon!
This message is only visible to site admins